
Metal Slug 7 PFree Download : Might as well admit this before I go any further. I'm not very good at the game Metal Slug. I died a lot, and I continue to use sequentially. Regardless, I still enjoy playing titles, and enjoyed my time with almost all the leading precursor to this effort. However, I will say this love was not immediately brought to the series Metal Slug 7. In fact, soon after the first time I ran out of continues "mission 2 on normal - see I told you I suck", I turned off my DS and pocketed it for some time, because the game seems to be lacking that special feeling normally-:
If you have not played a Metal Slug game ever, which is a remarkable achievement in itself considering this version is available almost everywhere, it is best described as a twitch run & gun shooter - one in which the reaction speed is king. You almost always die if you come in contact with a bullet or other projectile, unless you were on board one of the many vehicles in the game, which is available at almost every level. When in one, life bars appear, which will get worse when you take hits, before you signal to jump out when it will explode-:


OS: Windows Xp/Vista/7
Cpu: 1.4 Ghz
Ram: 128 MB
Video Memory: 32 MB
HDD: 100 MB + Free Space Required
